Yogi Positive Energy Iced Tea Pops
Enjoy these refreshingly delicious and easy-to-make iced treats all summer long
According to Ayurveda, the summer solstice can signify a period of dehydration, during which time our bodies can feel depleted and fatigued. As the season shifts to summer, incorporating bitter and sweet tastes to your diet can help to keep you cool, calm, and grounded.
For a tasty chilled treat, try making your own Yogi Positive Energy Iced Tea Pops; blended with sweet-tart Yogi Sweet Tangerine Positive Energy tea and cool, creamy coconut milk yogurt.
By combining tart and sweet flavors with herbs traditionally used to uplift your spirit, including Ashwagandha, Shankhpushpi and Tulsi; Yogi Positive Energy Ice Pops can keep your body and mind stay cool and calm despite the warm summer weather. And as an added benefit, Sweet Tangerine Positive Energy’s blend of Assam Black Tea and Yerba Maté help provide a natural source of energy to leave you feeling bright and spirited.*
*These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Tangerine Energy Tea Popsicles
- Total Time: 25 Minutes
Try making your own Yogi Positive Energy Iced Tea Pops; blended with sweet-tart Yogi Sweet Tangerine Positive Energy tea and creamy coconut milk yogurt.
- 4 Yogi Sweet Tangerine Positive Energy tea bags
- 8 oz water
- 12 oz plain or vanilla coconut milk yogurt
- 2 tangerines or 1 orange, juiced
- 1 tablespoon agave nectar or sweetener of choice
- 1 set of 4 popsicle molds
- Bring 10 oz of water to boil; remove from heat and steep Yogi Sweet Tangerine Positive Energy tea bags for 4-6 minutes
- Add agave nectar to tea and allow mixture to cool to room temperature
- Slice tangerines in half and remove seeds. Squeeze juice from each tangerine half and add to cooled, brewed tea mixture.
- Using a spoon, add 3 oz of yogurt to the bottom half of each popsicle mold
- Fill the remainder of each popsicle mold with tea mixtureSeal popsicle mold with cap and freeze for 4-6 hours, or until set
- Once set, run popsicle molds under lukewarm water for 5-10 seconds until ice pops release from popsicle mold
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes
- Cook Time: 15 Minutes
Keywords: how to make energy tea, energy tea popsicle, tangerine popsicle