Cashew Chia Pudding with Yogi Tea Caramelized Apricots
Yogi Tea-infused apricots add delightfully fruity flavor to this nutrient-dense chia pudding breakfast bowl made with fresh seasonal fruit and cashew milk yogurt.
Chia Pudding with Tea-Infused Apricots Recipe
- Total Time: 50 Minutes
Save this recipe for Chia Pudding, featuring tea-infused apricots and Yogi Green Tea Passion Fruit Matcha & Lemon Ginger teas for a delightful flavor.
- 1/2 c water
- 1 bag – Yogi Tea Green Tea Passion Fruit Matcha Tea
- 1 bag – Yogi Lemon Ginger Tea
- 1 tbsp Coconut Sugar (optional)
- 3 Apricots, pitted & halved
- Avocado oil
- 1 container unsweetened Cashew or plant-based yogurt
- 2 tablespoons Chia Seeds
- Hemp Seeds, Pitted & Sliced Cherries, and Blackberries (optional garnish)
- Bring water to a boil and steep Yogi Green Tea Passion Fruit Matcha tea and Yogi Lemon Ginger tea bags for 5 mins.
- Add coconut sugar (optional) and stir until dissolved.
- Allow Yogi tea mixture until cooled, then pour into a shallow dish.
- Add apricots cut-side down; place in the fridge to marinate overnight.
- Remove apricots from tea and reserve remaining liquid. Lightly pat apricots dry.
- Place cast iron skillet or pan over medium heat.
- Add avocado oil and place marinated apricots cut-side down. Sear for 2 minutes; remove from heat.
- Add 2 tbsp chia seeds to reserved tea and allow to gel for 15 mins.
- Mix with cashew yogurt and serve with apricots; top with hemp seed, blackberries and cherries if desired.
- Prep Time: 25 Minutes
- Cook Time: 25 Minutes
Keywords: apricot chia pudding, chia pudding recipe