Yogi Tea in the Kitchen: Apple Chai Turmeric Oatmeal
Enjoy the benefits of Turmeric with this delicious recipe for Yogi Apple Chai Oatmeal, featuring Yogi Honey Chai Turmeric Vitality tea!
Yogi Honey Chai Turmeric Vitality tea is a spicy-sweet herbal tea blend that combines traditional Ayurvedic warming spices – including Cinnamon, Cardamom, Ginger and Black Pepper – with wellness-supporting Turmeric.
Used for centuries by herbalists, Turmeric is a spicy, pungent root that’s part of the Ginger family. In Ayurveda, the health benefits of Turmeric are numerous. For centuries, Ayurvedic practitioners have used Turmeric for its anti-inflammatory properties, as well as to help support respiratory, circulatory, and digestive health.
This recipe combines the benefits of Turmeric with hearty oats and tart-sweet apples, for a delicious breakfast that’s a deliciously purposeful way to begin your day.
Apple Chai Turmeric Oatmeal
- Total Time: 42
Reap the benefits of turmeric with this recipe for Yogi Apple Chai Turmeric Oatmeal, featuring Yogi Honey Chai Turmeric Vitality tea.
- 2 tea bags of Yogi Honey Chai Turmeric Vitality Tea
- 8 oz Water or Milk (for brewing tea)
- 1/2 cup Rolled Oats
- 1 tbsp Chia Seeds
- 1/2 Pink Lady or Gala Apple; chopped into small pieces
- 1 tsp Almond Butter
- Cinnamon, for sprinkling
- Cast Iron Skillet
- Heat 8 oz milk or water until just boiling. Add 2 Honey Chai Turmeric Vitality tea bags and steep for 7 minutes.
- Pour brewed tea into a bowl and add rolled oats and chia seeds; reserve.
- Heat skillet; lower to medium heat and add chopped apple. Cook until lightly brown on both sides.
- Add reserved oat mixture to skillet with apples and cook for 4 minutes, stirring as needed.
- Remove from heat and add oatmeal to bowl. Drizzle with Almond Butter and sprinkle with Cinnamon. Enjoy and be well!
- Prep Time: 10
- Cook Time: 32
Keywords: turmeric oatmeal, anti inflammatory oatmeal recipe