Yogi Raspberry Passion Sparkling Iced Tea
Stay cool and energized with a refreshing glass of Yogi Iced Tea
Looking for a delicious way to keep cool this summer?
Whip up this quick and easy recipe for Yogi Raspberry Passion Sparkling Iced Tea!
While all Yogi teas can be enjoyed iced, a bright and tart blend like Yogi Raspberry Passion Perfect Energy tea is one of our favorite blends to enjoy when the weather warms up and our bodies and minds could use a little pick-me-up.
This energy tea is blended with Ashwagandha and Shankhpushpi, two Ayurvedic herbs that have traditionally been used to help support focus and clarity of mind. This blend also features Green Tea and Assam Black Tea, providing about the same amount of caffeine as a cup of coffee.
Enjoy this bright and delightful blend as-is over ice, or add sparkling water, fresh berries and citrus for a hint of bubbly, fruity flavor!
photos courtesy of: @bunchesofbri
Raspberry Passion Sparkling Iced Tea Recipe
- Total Time: 15 Minutes
Energize your body and mind and keep cool in warm weather with this delicious recipe for Yogi Raspberry Passion Sparkling Iced Tea.
- 2 tea bags of Yogi Raspberry Passion Perfect Energy tea
- 5 fl oz. Spring Water
- 3 fl oz. Sparkling Water
- 1 oz fresh Raspberries
- 1 Lime, cut into wedges
- 2 Sprigs Fresh Mint
- Prepare the Raspberry Passion Perfect Energy tea with the Spring Water, following the brewing directions on the back of the Yogi tea carton.
- Allow tea to fully steep; discard tea bags.
- Let steeped tea cool at room temperature or in the refrigerator.
- Muddle Raspberries, juice from 1 Lime Wedge, and Mint Leaf in a tall drinking glass.
- Once chilled to desired temperature, add brewed tea to glass with muddled fruit and herbs. Top with sparkling water.
- Cook Time: 15 Minutes
Keywords: raspberry passion sparkling iced tea, sparkling raspberry tea