Iced Strawberry Green Tea Lemonade
Iced Strawberry Green Tea Lemonade Recipe
- Total Time: 15 Minutes
Bookmark this refreshing recipe for Iced Strawberry Green Tea Lemonade, featuring fresh strawberries blended with Yogi Green Tea Pure Green Tea.
- 8 Cups Filtered Water
- 8 Yogi Green Tea Pure Green tea bags
- 1/3 Cup Lemon Juice, squeezed from 1 lemon
- 1 1/2 Cups Strawberries; halved, pureed and strained
- Bring 8 cups water to a boil in a large pot on the stove.
- Remove pot from heat and add 8 Yogi Green Tea Pure Green tea bags to the water. Let steep for 3-5 minutes.
- Add 1/3 cup Lemon Juice juice, and transfer brewed tea and juice mixture to a large pitcher or carafe.
- Allow mixture to cool to room temperature. Then, add 1 cup ice cubes and refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Just before serving, stir in pureed strawberries and pour brewed tea over ice.
- Prep Time: 15 Minutes
Keywords: strawberry green tea lemonade, strawberry green tea recipe