Yogi Chai Rooibos Oatmeal
Chilly mornings call for cozy bowl of warming oats! And what better way to enjoy the delicious benefits of Chai Rooibos tea and Ayurvedic warming spices than with this recipe for Yogi Chai Rooibos Oatmeal, featuring Yogi Chai Rooibos tea!
Yogi Chai Rooibos tea contains Rooibos – a red tea that has been enjoyed for centuries by the people of the Western Cape of South Africa – which supplies wellness-supporting antioxidants. To this we add Ginger, often used in herbalism to support healthy digestion; as well as the traditional Ayurvedic spice blend of Cardamom, Cinnamon and Clove.
This recipe for Chai Rooibos oats combines the health benefits of Rooibos, Ginger and Ayurvedic warming spices for a delicious breakfast that’s the perfect way to add a little wellness to your day.
Rooibos Chai Tea-Infused Oatmeal Recipe
- Total Time: 25 Minutes
Enjoy the delicious benefits of Rooibos tea and Ayurvedic warming spices with this delicious recipe for Yogi Chai Rooibos Oatmeal.
- 2 tea bags of Yogi Chai Rooibos tea
- 8 oz Water or Milk (for brewing tea)
- 1/2 cup Rolled Oats
- 1 tbsp Chia Seeds
- 1 Ripe Fuyu Persimmon, chopped
- 1/4 cup Cranberries, chopped
- 1 oz raw Pumpkin Seeds
- Cinnamon, to taste
- Sea Salt, to taste
- Cast Iron Skillet
- Heat 8 oz milk or water until just boiling. Add 2 Yogi Chai Rooibos tea bags and steep for 7 minutes.
- Pour brewed tea into a bowl and add rolled oats and chia seeds; reserve.
- Heat cast iron skillet; add chopped Fuyu Persimmon. Cook until outer skin is lightly caramelized. Add chopped Cranberries.
- Lower heat to medium-low; add reserved oat and tea mixture to skillet with fruit and cook for an additional 4 minutes, stirring as needed.
- Remove from heat and add oatmeal to bowl. Sprinkle with Sea Salt, Cinnamon, and Pumpkin Seeds. Enjoy and be well!
- Cook Time: 25 Minutes
Keywords: rooibos chai tea, tea infused oatmeal