Vegetable Orzo Soup Infused with Yogi Lemon Ginger Tea
On days when we’re stuck inside, this bright, citrusy soup keeps us cozy and comforted.
Loaded with seasonal vegetables and infused with one of our most popular Digestion teas, Vegetable Orzo Soup Infused with Yogi Lemon Ginger Tea is also easy to customize with your favorite Yogi tea and vegetables of your choice.
According to Ayurvedic philosophy, Ginger decreases Vatta and Kapha, and helps to support healthy digestion. Together with Lemon Peel and Black Pepper, these ingredients – all found in Yogi Lemon Ginger tea – help to add delicious flavor to this recipe.
Vegetable Orzo Soup Infused with Lemon Ginger Tea
- Total Time: 38 Minutes
Try this recipe for our Vegetable Orzo Soup infused with Yogi Lemon Ginger Tea for a delightful combination of citrus and ginger.
- 1 Tablespoon Olive or Avocado Oil
- 1 Onion, Chopped Finely
- 6 Cloves Garlic
- 1 Large Carrot, Chopped
- 2 Large Stalks Celery, Chopped
- 1 Large Parsnip, Chopped
- 2 Yogi Lemon Ginger Tea Bags steeped in 2 cups Hot Water
- 4 Cups Vegetable Broth
- 1 Tablespoon Fresh Grated Ginger 1 Teaspoon Chopped Rosemary
- 1/2 Teaspoon Salt
- Fresh Ground Black Pepper
- 1 Cup Dried Orzo, cooked to package directions
- 1/2 Cup Frozen Peas
- Heat Avocado Oil or Olive Oil in a heavy bottom pot over medium heat.
- Add chopped Onion, Garlic, Carrot, Celery, and Parsnip.
- Cook until the vegetables begin to soften, approximately 7-8 minutes.
- Add fresh Ginger and stir vegetable mix to coat.
- Then add steeped Yogi® Lemon Ginger tea, Vegetable Broth, and chopped Rosemary.
- Season with Salt and Pepper.
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes
- Cook Time: 28 Minutes
Keywords: ginger tea soup recipe