Lemon Poppy Seed Muffins Infused with Yogi Echinacea Immune Support Tea
We’re spending more time in the kitchen lately, especially when it comes to experimenting with tasty new baked goods.
While we’re whipping up our fair share of cookies and cakes, we’re also reaching for something that not only tickles our tastebuds – but supports our overall wellness, too!
Lemon Poppy Seed Muffins Infused with Yogi Echinacea Immune Support Tea do just that. These vegan and gluten-free muffins are bursting with zesty flavor, and feature an immune-supporting boost from Yogi Echinacea Immune Support tea. This lightly sweet and aromatic herbal tea adds deliciously complex citrus notes to these muffins, which are perfect for a quick breakfast or mid-day snack.
Tea-Infused Lemon Poppy Seed Muffin Recipe
- Total Time: 57
Learn how to make these gluten-free, vegan Lemon Poppy Seed Muffins with Yogi Tea Echinacea Immune Support tea for a delicious immune-supporting boost!
- 2.5 cups gluten-free 1-to-1 flour (make sure it contains xanthan gum); all-purpose flour may also be substituted if you do not wish to make the muffins gluten-free
- 1 Tbsp Baking Powder
- 2 Tsp Baking Soda
- 2 Tbsp Poppy Seeds (Chia Seeds may also be substituted)
- 1/2 cup Vegan Butter or Coconut Oil, melted
- 1/3 cup Maple Syrup
- 1/8 cup Coconut Sugar
- 1/3 cup Unsweetened Applesauce
- 1 cup Coconut Milk
- 1 Tea Bag Yogi Tea Echinacea Immune Support Tea
- 1/2 cup Dairy-free Yogurt (such as coconut yogurt or cashew yogurt)
- 1/3 cup Lemon Juice (about 2 lemons)
- 2 Tbsp Lemon Zest
- 1 Tsp Vanilla Extract
- Preheat the oven to 350F and line a 12-tin muffin tin with liners.
- Heat the coconut milk to boiling, then steep Yogi Tea Echinacea Immune Support Tea for 5-10 minutes. Prepare the dry ingredients while the tea is steeping.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together all ingredients listed under “Dry Ingredients” and set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine all of the wet ingredients, including the steeped Yogi Tea Echinacea Immune Support tea and coconut milk mixture until thoroughly combined.
- Sift the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients, and mix until the batter is a thick consistency.
- Fill each muffin liner about 3/4 of the way full with batter and place the muffin tin into the oven to bake for 35-37 minutes, or until the toothpick comes out clean.
- Enjoy your Lemon Poppy Seed Muffins Infused with Yogi Echinacea Immune Support Tea for up to 2 days stored covered on the counter, or 7 days stored in the fridge.
- Prep Time: 10
- Cook Time: 47
Keywords: tea infused muffins, lemon poppy seed muffin recipe