Raspberry Passion Iced Latte with Whipped Matcha
We’re welcoming warmer days with this brightly colored and boldly flavored drink! Our Raspberry Passion Iced Latte with Whipped Matcha blends our energizing and deliciously tart-sweet Raspberry Passion Perfect Energy tea with some of our favorite summer fruits (like passionfruit and raspberry) and a dollop of frothy Whipped Matcha.
Blended with Ayurvedic herbs like Ashwagandha and Shankhpushpi, Yogi Raspberry Passion Perfect Energy tea is purposefully formulated to help support clarity of mind. Additionally, the Green Tea, Assam Black Tea, and L-Theanine in this blend help to support elevated energy levels, making this blend a perfect pick-me-up on those warmer summer days when we’re feeling a little sluggish. And, when made as an iced latte (like the one in this recipe!), this blend is a great way to stay cool and refreshed.
Raspberry Iced Latte with Whipped Matcha Recipe
- Total Time: 3 Hours 55 Minutes
Energize your body and mind with this recipe for a Raspberry Passion Iced Latte with Whipped Matcha and Yogi Raspberry Passion Perfect Energy tea.
For the Iced Tea:
- 2 Teabags of Yogi Raspberry Passion Perfect Energy tea
- 6 oz. Filtered Water
- 2 tbsp Passion Fruit Pulp
- 1 tbsp Raspberries, mashed (defrosted frozen berries work great for this recipe)
For the Rose Milk:
- 1 cup Raw Cashews
- 4 cups of Filtered Water
- 2 tbsp Maple Syrup
- 2 tsp Beet Juice or Beet Powder
For the Whipped Matcha:
- 2 tsp Aquafaba
- 1 tbsp Granulated Sugar or Monkfruit
- 1 tsp Matcha Powder
To Prepare the Iced Tea:
- Bring water just to boiling; pour into mug and add the 2 Raspberry Passion Perfect Energy teabags.
- Allow to steep for 5 minutes; remove tea bags and chill until needed.
To Prepare the Rose Milk:
- Add all four ingredients listed at left under “Rose Milk” to a high-speed blender.
- Blend on high until the mix is well combined and creamy. Chill until needed.
To Prepare the Whipped Matcha:
- In a separate cup, use a whisk to whip Aquafaba until creamy.
- Add 1 tbsp Granulated Sugar and whip until blended.
- Add 1 teaspoon Matcha Powder and whip until dissolved.
To Assemble the Raspberry Passion Iced Latte with Whipped Matcha:
- Add Passion Fruit Pulp to a glass, then fill with ice. ⠀
- Pour in mashed Raspberries.
- Add chilled Raspberry Passion Perfect Energy tea.
- Pour in prepared Rose Milk. ⠀
- Top with prepared Whipped Matcha froth.
- Prep Time: 50 Minutes
- Cook Time: 3 Hours 5 Minutes
Keywords: raspberry iced latte