Energize your body and mind with this recipe for a Raspberry Passion Iced Latte with Whipped Matcha and Yogi Raspberry Passion Perfect Energy tea.
For the Iced Tea:
- 2 Teabags of Yogi Raspberry Passion Perfect Energy tea
- 6 oz. Filtered Water
- 2 tbsp Passion Fruit Pulp
- 1 tbsp Raspberries, mashed (defrosted frozen berries work great for this recipe)
For the Rose Milk:
- 1 cup Raw Cashews
- 4 cups of Filtered Water
- 2 tbsp Maple Syrup
- 2 tsp Beet Juice or Beet Powder
For the Whipped Matcha:
- 2 tsp Aquafaba
- 1 tbsp Granulated Sugar or Monkfruit
- 1 tsp Matcha Powder
To Prepare the Iced Tea:
- Bring water just to boiling; pour into mug and add the 2 Raspberry Passion Perfect Energy teabags.
- Allow to steep for 5 minutes; remove tea bags and chill until needed.
To Prepare the Rose Milk:
- Add all four ingredients listed at left under “Rose Milk” to a high-speed blender.
- Blend on high until the mix is well combined and creamy. Chill until needed.
To Prepare the Whipped Matcha:
- In a separate cup, use a whisk to whip Aquafaba until creamy.
- Add 1 tbsp Granulated Sugar and whip until blended.
- Add 1 teaspoon Matcha Powder and whip until dissolved.
To Assemble the Raspberry Passion Iced Latte with Whipped Matcha:
- Add Passion Fruit Pulp to a glass, then fill with ice. ⠀
- Pour in mashed Raspberries.
- Add chilled Raspberry Passion Perfect Energy tea.
- Pour in prepared Rose Milk. ⠀
- Top with prepared Whipped Matcha froth.
- Prep Time: 50 Minutes
- Cook Time: 3 Hours 5 Minutes
Keywords: raspberry iced latte