Yogi Iced Watermelon Green Tea Lemonade | Yogi Tea
Make your day magical with this refreshing and fruity lemonade, featuring wellness-supporting Yogi Green Tea Superantioxidant tea! This recipe for Yogi Iced Watermelon Green Tea Lemonade blends our energizing and antioxidant-supplying Yogi Green Tea Super Antioxidant tea with refreshing and hydrating Watermelon juice, plus a shot of bold and herbaceous Matcha Green Tea.
This recipe begins with our Green Tea Super Antioxidant Green tea, which is formulated with Organic Green Tea leaves and Grapeseed Extract to supply naturally potent antioxidants. Watermelon juice adds delicious fruity flavor while providing extra hydrating properties, making this lemonade a refreshing way to hydrate when summer temps begin to climb.
Iced Watermelon Green Tea Lemonade Recipe
- Total Time: 38 Minutes
Make your day magical with this refreshing and fruity mashup, with wellness-supporting Yogi Green Tea Super Antioxidant tea and fresh Watermelon juice.
- 2 tea bags of Yogi Green Tea Super Antioxidant tea
- 4 oz. Filtered Water
- 4 oz. Fresh Watermelon Juice
- 1 Lemon, juiced; Plus 1 slice reserved for garnish
- 1–2 tsp Maple Syrup (optional)
- 1 Shot Prepared Matcha (optional)
- Brew 2 bags of Yogi Green Tea Super Antioxidant tea in 4 oz. Filtered Water and let steep for 2-3 minutes. Remove tea bags and allow tea to cool to room temperature.
- Add the juice of 1 Lemon and 1-2 teaspoons of Maple Syrup (optional) to the brewed Green Tea to make a “Green Tea Lemonade” base.
- Add chilled Watermelon juice to the Green Tea Lemonade base.
- Optional: Add a fresh shot of Matcha Green tea, and stir to blend.
- Garnish with ice and a lemon slice, and get sipping!
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes
- Cook Time: 28 Minutes
Keywords: watermelon green tea, green tea lemonade