Yogi Pumpkin Spice Latte
Yogi Pumpkin Spice tea combines with rich Vanilla and Coconut Milk in this deliciously spiced and soothing Pumpkin Spice Latte recipe.
We’re celebrating all of our favorite flavors of the fall season with this Yogi Pumpkin Spice Latte recipe!
This recipe features our limited-release Yogi Pumpkin Spice tea; an herbal tea blended with sweet Pumpkin pieces and delicious warming spices. This holiday tea also features soothing Chamomile and Passionflower – herbs both traditionally used in Ayurveda to help promote relaxation.
Be sure to keep an eye out for our limited-release Yogi Pumpkin Spice tea at select retailers including Target, Harris Teeter, Fred Meyer, and Natural Grocers stores, among others. Additionally, Yogi Pumpkin Spice Tea is available on Amazon in the Yogi Brand Store by the case, and in a 6-pack gift variety pack sampler, which also includes limited-release Yogi Vanilla Peppermint tea and Yogi Orange Clove tea (the perfect gift for any Yogi fan this holiday season!).
Pumpkin Spice Tea Latte Recipe
- Total Time: 30 minutes
Sip your favorite fall flavors with this Yogi Pumpkin Spice Latte recipe, made with our limited-release holiday blend, Yogi Pumpkin Spice tea.
- 8 oz Almond or Coconut Milk
- 3 Yogi Pumpkin Spice Tea Bags
- 1 Tsp Vanilla Extract
- Pumpkin Pie Spice, to taste
- Heat Almond or Coconut Milk in a small saucepan over medium heat until just boiling.
- Remove pot from heat and add 3 Yogi Pumpkin Spice tea bags to the milk. Let steep for 7 minutes.
- Remove tea bags and add Vanilla; whisk to combine.
- Pour mixture into a mug and top with Pumpkin Pie Spice, to taste.
- Prep Time: 15
- Cook Time: 15
Keywords: pumpkin tea latte recipe, pumpkin spice tea latte recipe