Hibiscus Rose Chia Pudding
Infused with Yogi Soothing Rose Hibiscus Skin DeTox tea, this Hibiscus Rose Chia Pudding recipe blends cooling Hibiscus and soothing Rose with refreshing Coconut Milk.
When it’s hot and humid, we swap our out morning oatmeal for something a bit more cooling and refreshing.
This recipe for Hibiscus Rose Chia Pudding makes for just such a breakfast (or, nutritious snack), and as an added bonus, helps to support skin health!*
Now that summer temps are starting to creep up, we’re whipping up batches of this Hibiscus Rose Chia Pudding featuring Yogi Soothing Rose Hibiscus Skin DeTox tea.
Yogi Soothing Rose Hibiscus Skin DeTox tea is a lightly caffeinated blend that features Hibiscus is commonly used by herbalists for its cooling properties, as it is used to increase blood flow to the skin’s surface. This causes pores to dilate, which in turn cools the surface of the skin. Rose Petals may also provide a cooling benefit, and contain antioxidants that may provide an anti-inflammatory benefit.* Soothing and cooling – just the thing we’re looking for during hot summer months!
Coconut Milk adds even more hydrating and cooling benefits (another plus for your skin!) to this recipe, though you’re welcome to swap in any milk or milk alternative that you prefer. To further customize your Hibiscus Rose Chia Pudding, try adding your favorite fresh fruit -we love fresh Raspberries – as well as your favorite nut butter and seeds.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Yogi Hibiscus Rose Chia Pudding
Hibiscus Rose Chia Pudding Recipe
- Total Time: 10 Minutes
Bookmark this Chia Pudding recipe for a tasty, cooling breakfast or snack on hot summer days, made with Yogi Soothing Rose Hibsiscus Skin DeTox tea.
- 2 Yogi Soothing Rose Hibiscus Skin DeTox Tea Bags
- 2 cups Coconut Milk or other non-dairy milk of choice
- 1/4 Ripe Banana, mashed
- 1/2 cup Chia Seeds
- 2–3 tbsp. Yogurt (we recommend using a coconut-based non-dairy variety)
- 1/8 tsp. Salt
- Toppings of choice (such as Fresh Fruit, Granola, Nut Butter, Chopped Nuts)
- In a small saucepan, warm Coconut Milk (or other non-dairy milk of your choice) over medium-low heat until warm.
- Add 2 Yogi Soothing Rose Hibiscus Skin DeTox tea bags and allow to steep for 5 minutes.
- Add mashed Banana to Coconut Milk and brewed Tea mixture and stir to combine.
- In a large jar, add Chia Seeds. Pour Banana and Tea-infused Coconut Milk, as well as Yogurt and Salt.
- Stir the mixture until all ingredients are well combined. Cover and refrigerate for at least 2-3 hours (preferably, overnight).
- Divide the Hibiscus Rose Chia Pudding into two bowls to serve. Top with your favorite toppings, such as Fresh Fruit, Nut Butter, Seeds, Dried Rose Petals, etc.
- Cook Time: 10 Minutes
Keywords: rose chia pudding