Pumpkin Spice Tea Latte:
- 2 bags of Yogi Pumpkin Spice tea
- 6–8 oz Oat Milk
- 1 Cinnamon Stick
- Whipped Cream to top
- Brown Sugar rim on glass
To Prepare the Pumpkin Spice Tea Latte:
- Brew 2 tea bags of Yogi Pumpkin Spice tea according to the instructions on the outer carton, but use oat milk in place of water.
- Add the Cinnamon Stick to taste.
- Prepare your glass with the Brown Sugar rim by wetting the glass and dipping it in Brown Sugar.
- Pour in the brewed tea and top it with whipped cream and a dash of Cinnamon.
- Enjoy & be well!
Recipe and imagery by: @thehealthyhaff