Spiced Mango Lassi Ingredients:
- 4 oz boiling Water
- 2 tea bags Yogi Elderberry Lemon Balm Immune + Stress tea
- 1 1/4 cup Coconut Yogurt
- 1 ripe Mango
- 1/2 tsp Ground Ginger
- 1/4 tsp Cinnamon
- Optional: Maple Syrup for sweetening
How to Prepare Spiced Mango Lassi:
- Brew two Yogi Elderberry Lemon Balm Immune + Stress tea bags with 4 oz of boiling Water and let it steep for 5 minutes.
- In the meantime, start peeling the Mango and cut it into pieces.
- Pour the tea in the mixer and add the Coconut Yogurt, Mango pieces, Ground Ginger, and Cinnamon.
- Now, blend them all together until the Lassi is smooth.
- Finally, distribute the Lassi into two glasses and add some Maple Syrup if desired.
- Enjoy and be well!