Here’s a fun twist to traditional pesto! It’s easy to make and delicious as a spread, dip or sauce.
Easy Sage Pesto Recipe
- Total Time: 10 Minutes
Here’s a fun twist to traditional pesto that’s delicious as a spread, dip or sauce! Find this easy-to-make recipe at Yogi Tea.
- 1/4 cup sage leaves
- 1/4 cup flat-leaf parsley (or basil, chard, spinach or similar green leafy vegetable)
- 1 clove garlic, smashed
- * 2 Tbsp. pine nuts (or walnuts, almonds or pistachios)
- * 1/3 cup olive oil (or any flavorful vegetable oil)
- 3 Tbsp. grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 tsp. sea salt
- 1/4 tsp. freshly ground black pepper
Place ingredients in food processor or blender and blend until saucy. Enjoy!
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes
Keywords: sage pesto recipe