Yogi Tea in the Kitchen: Overnight Oats
Use your favorite Yogi Tea blend in place of water or milk for a delicious twist on traditional overnight oats
Oats are a great source of calcium, protein, and fiber – making them an excellent choice for an energizing breakfast. Another great benefit to these tasty grains? They’re incredibly easy to prepare ahead, and incredibly easy to customize with your favorite toppings – and favorite Yogi tea!
Swap in your favorite Yogi tea in place of water or milk when preparing oats for added healthful purpose – we recommend using one of our delicious Black teas.
Try this recipe with:
Yogi Sweet Tangerine Positive Energy tea; made with Ashwagandha to uplift the spirit, and Black Tea and Yerba Maté Leaf to provide energy
Yogi Vanilla Spice Perfect Energy tea; made with Black Tea, Green Tea, and Ashwagandha for supporting focused energy
Yogi Chai Rooibos tea; made with Rooibos Tea, Cinnamon, Cardamom, and Ginger for an authentic, full-bodied and invigorating Chai flavor
Yogi Tea Overnight Oats can be prepared up to 2 days in advance if stored in an air-tight container and refrigerated.
Enjoy & Be Well!
Easy Tea-Infused Overnight Steel Cut Oats Recipe
- Total Time: 15 Minutes
Make your own batch of Yogi Tea Overnight Oats to infuse your morning meal with the delicious and healthful benefits of your favorite Yogi Tea.
- 2 bags of Yogi tea; preferably one of our Black teas (we used Sweet Tangerine Positive Energy)
- 2 cups water
- 1 cup steel-cut oats
- Scant 1/8 teaspoon kosher salt
- Assorted toppings – Suggested (as shown):
- Fruit: Blackberries, Mango, Strawberries, Tangerine Slices
- Nuts & Seeds: Walnuts, Chia Seeds, Coconut
- Bring the water to a boil, add the tea bags, turn off heat, steep 5 minutes.
- Discard tea bags, then stir the oats and salt into the tea.
- Cover and let sit overnight at room temperature. Reheat in the morning and serve with your choice of toppings.
- Cook Time: 15 Minutes
Keywords: easy overnight steel cut oats recipe, overnight steel cut oats, green tea overnight oats