Yogi Lemon Ginger Sun Tea
Yogi Lemon Ginger Sun Tea is a refreshing and easy-to-prepare drink that’s delicious to enjoy on its own, or paired with your favorite seasonal fruits and herbs.
While many Yogi teas are purposefully blended with warming herbs and ingredients that are traditionally enjoyed in the winter, their delicious benefits can also be enjoyed in warmer months.
Ginger is one such ingredient that’s perfect for enjoying year-round. In cooler months, Ginger can help promote warmth and support digestion and circulatory function. When the weather warms up in the Spring and Summer months, Ginger’s warming properties help to support the skin by opening up circulation and promoting perspiration; helping the body to keep cool. Cooling herbs like Peppermint Leaf and Lemongrass help to balance Ginger’s heat, and provide deliciously complex flavor to blends like Yogi Lemon Ginger tea.
Preparing Yogi sun tea is one delicious way to enjoy the benefits of Ginger in warmer months. This easy-to-prepare drink is a refreshing pick-me-up that can be enjoyed on its own, or paired with fresh, seasonal fruits and herbs.
What’s your favorite Yogi tea to enjoy when the weather heats up?
Share your favorites with us on Instagram by tagging your photos with #yogitea!
Lemon Ginger Iced Tea Recipe
- Total Time: 2 Hours 5 Minutes
Yogi Lemon Ginger Sun Tea is an easy-to-prepare, refreshing pick-me-up. Enjoy it on its own, or with seasonal fruits and herbs.
- Yogi Lemon Ginger tea (or, your favorite variety of Yogi tea)
- 1 large glass or transparent jar with lid
Optional, if desired:
- Fresh fruit and/or herbs (we used Blueberries and Mint)
- Fill glass jar with room temperature water
- Add Yogi Lemon Ginger tea bags to pitcher; using 1 tea bag per 8 oz of water. Note: If you wish to add ice to your sun tea, we recommend using 2 tea bags per 8 oz of water.
- Gather tea strings and tea tags at the top of the jar and seal the lid
- Place glass jar in an area with plenty of sun exposure, such as a patio, deck, or sunny windowsill
- Allow tea to steep for 1-2 hours, depending on intensity of sunlight and desired tea strength
- Remove tea bags and refrigerate until chilled
- Serve with fresh fruit, herb garnish, and ice as desired
- Prep Time: 2 Hours 5 Minutes
Keywords: lemon ginger iced tea, lemon ginger iced tea recipe